This Is The REAL Thing!
You’ve probably seen copies of dream catchers many times before… but this is the real thing… and its protective power is immense!
Originally handcrafted in Alaska by gifted Certified Shamans, this wonderful ACTIVE Dream Catcher – adorned with two types of Genuine Precious Feathers and delicate silver beads – has the “sacred ability” to attract good luck and adjust itself to help you fulfill your dreams!
Real dream catchers (like this one) are used with great reverence by Native American Elders, as talismans… to protect sleeping loved ones by catching evil spirits and tangling them up, before they can enter dreams.
Each part has a VERY special purpose…
- The Circle represents the circle of life, as well as the sun and moon that travel each day and night across the sky
- The Web allows good dreams to pass through, while at the same time quickly catching the bad dreams during the night… forever disposing of them… burning them up in the light of day
- The Feathers allow the good dreams that have passed through the web to gently slide down… comforting the sleeper below
- And finally, The Beads act as sacred charms, immortalizing forever the good dreams that have passed through the web.
And beyond that, this very special piece has been created with the power to protect you from negative forces that may seek to influence you… while at the same time scanning your aura and spiritual energy to detect whether there are any issues with your 7 chakras!
It is truly something special to own and experience!
Order one for each bedroom in your home, so you can protect yourself and the people you love most.
We PROMISE you – this is the real thing…
You will understand the immense power this truly special piece holds in the dream realm… the very first night you use it! As always, your absolute satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Material: Feather
- Total Length: 50 cm / 19.68 inches
- Ring Diameter: 12 cm / 4.72 inches
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.