Om Buddhist Symbol Sticker
Select Your Quantity:
Om is perhaps the first sound you hear in a meditation or yoga class. People say it is the symbol that unites everyone and everything in the universe. But, what does the Om symbol really mean? How can you use this Om Buddhist Symbol Sticker to enrich your life?
What is the meaning of the Om symbol?
The symbol in this Om sticker represents the trinity in Hinduism based around three syllables, such as A, U, and M. These syllables have been associated with various trios, such as Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, the Hindu gods, or the heaven, the earth, and the underworld. According to traditions, Hindu Om is a sacred sound believed to be the greatest of all mantras.
Mantras are a significant part of Buddhist culture, and the Buddhist Om is considered the mother of them all. Since Om corresponds to one’s crown chakra, it helps us connect to our Divine selves. The sacred nature of the Om symbol in this Om Buddhist Symbol Sticker reveals through one’s feelings when the sound is chanted. It helps to bring peace and calm the nervous system, focusing your mind and aligning it with the body and spirit.
How to apply your Buddhist Om sticker
Having the Om sticker on your car window or in your home, on walls, mirrors, tiles, and other flat surfaces will serve as a reminder to breathe, calm down, and focus on the meaning of the Om symbol.
Attain the state of calm and peace with the Om sticker!
- Material: Vinyl
- Size: 55 cm x 44 cm / 21.65 x 17.32 inches
- Package includes: 1 Wall Sticker, 1 Transfer Film, 1 Instruction
How To Use:
- Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface.
- Clean it with a piece of dry cloth
- Place transfer film on top of the sticker
- Rub the top of transfer film with a piece of soft cloth or towel
- Peel off the transfer film, cut it in parts if needed
- Put the transfer film on the wall, rub it carefully (for example with a credit card), to make sure air bubbles don't appear
- Peel off transfer film carefully, and that's it!
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.