It’s no secret that the elephant has been the symbol of good fortune and good luck for centuries… and you can take advantage of that fortune and luck by wearing this beautiful Lucky Elephant Pendant (layered in pure 14-karat Gold) as it hangs from its matching 18-inch, delicate link chain.
The artist who designed this golden necklace, and the skilled jewelers who crafted it, worked with true reverence, knowing that elephants are more than beautiful, gentle creatures, they are Sacred Animals in the Hindu and Buddhist religions. They are the true symbol of protection, wisdom, and of course, good luck.
You will notice that the peaceful elephant on this stunning good luck necklace is crafted with his trunk up. This is not by chance! By wearing the symbol of the elephant with his trunk up, it is said that the owner will be showered with good fortune! And in this case, you will be showered with luck and fortune from the GOLDEN elephant itself!
Perfect for you, or for someone you love, this necklace is a piece of hope, luck, and art, that is meant to be worn every day, and to be passed down through future generations.
Let this beautiful necklace bring you the luck and good fortune you deserve while displaying the beauty, majesty, and calm of the Golden Elephant around your neck!
Your Lucky Elephant Necklace is:
- Designed with the trunk up, to shower you with good fortune and luck
- Made with true reverence by skilled jewelers
- Layered with Pure 14-Karat Gold
- Accompanied by a delicate (but strong) 18-inch link chain
- Crafted with care to be handed down to future generations
Go ahead, don’t wait even a minute! Get your Lucky Elephant necklace now. You will be captivated by its beauty and grace, and showered by its luck and good fortune. Guaranteed or your money back!
- Material: Zinc
- Length: 40 cm / 15,75 inches
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.