In Japan, the “maneki-neko”, translated to “Beckoning Cat”, is a highly regarded Japanese figurine, lucky charm, and talisman, known to bring good luck to the wearer or the owner.
This powerful symbol of good luck and great fortune dates all the way back to 1852, during the Edo period of Japan! Ancient folklore tells the story of the “maneki-neko”…
Once upon a time, a stray Japanese Bobtail cat hungrily entered the failing inn of an impoverished owner. Even though the owner of the inn had very little time, and barely enough food to feed himself, he took the stray cat in, fed him, and nursed him to health.
In gratitude, the cat sat on the front steps of the impoverished man’s inn, beckoning customers, bringing new prosperity, luck and wealth as a reward to the charitable proprietor.
Ever after, the "beckoning cat" or “maneki-neko” has been a symbol of good luck in Japan and around the world. And now, you can wear this powerful good luck charm!
Your Japanese Beckoning Cat Good Luck Bracelet is:
- Adjustable from 5.9 inches to 9.85 inches
- Crafted from Imperial Red woven rope chain
- Adorned with eight Sterling Silver Beads
- Features a carefully painted ceramic “maneki-neko” beckoning cat!
- Is the perfect gift for you or a friend
- Guaranteed to bring you luck, prosperity, and happiness
So when you wrap the “maneki-neko” bracelet, adorned with Sterling Silver beads around your wrist, you will be carrying with you ancient Japanese Lore capable of bringing you all the prosperity, luck and happiness that the universe has to offer.
Go ahead, and get your Japanese Beckoning Cat Good Luck Bracelet now… this whimsical piece of jewelry is the perfect gift for you or for a friend! And best of all it will make you smile every time you look at it… and that’s a lucky thing!
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Length: Adjustable
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.