Hamsa Hand Pendant Necklace
Select Your Quantity:
The Hamsa Hand, or The Hand of God, is one of the oldest representations of protection and luck known to humankind. It has been symbolic in the Middle East for centuries, and has been said to give the owner happiness, luck, good fortune, success, harmony, and protection from the “ayin ha’ra”, also known as the evil eye!
Skilled artisans, with this deep sense of history in mind, have crafted this truly stunning Hamsa Hand, Silver Toned Pendant… and have graciously made it available today!
This truly spectacular piece is absolutely stunning in its detail.
To project light and positive energy, the downward facing hand, with two symmetrical thumbs, is adorned with dozens and dozens of highly polished silver-toned spheres! In the sunshine, this signature pendant emits rays of light from all five fingers of The Hamsa Hand!
This unique necklace is perfect for a man, a woman, or even for a child! It is a symbol that not only brings luck – it is also a powerful figure and gesture of hope, peace, and prosperity throughout the world.
Each of these dramatic pieces is:
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Is adorned with dozens of highly polished silver-toned spheres
- Measures approximately 1 inch by 1-1/2 inches
- Hangs From a 17 inch woven rope necklace with a lobster claw clasp
- Is guaranteed to bring you happiness, luck, good fortune, success, harmony, and protection from the “Evil Eye”
Many people purchase Hamsa Hand Necklaces for each member of their family to give them the happiness and prosperity needed to keep them safe throughout the day and night.
And remember, your Hamsa Necklaces are absolutely 100% Guaranteed – or your money back.
- Material: Zinc
- Length: 45 cm / 17.72 inches
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.