When you place this stunning ring around your finger, you will be wearing an ancient symbol of protection with the power and ability to shield yourself against negative energy and influence, so you can attract positive people into your life, achieve your goals, and make your hopes, and dreams a reality… whatever they may be!
The lore of “The Evil Eye” goes back centuries, spanning religions and cultures throughout the world. It says that, when you are not looking, the “The Evil Eye” is a harmful curse and dark energy cast upon you by a venomous glance or stare… even if it was not intended for you! This superb ring will instantly repel that dark and negative energy – its ancient design guarantees it!
Painstakingly crafted by a team of jewelers and gem setters, this powerful ring is made with tremendous care from:
- Genuine Pure Rose Gold Vermeil
- 25 small FLAWLESS & COLORLESS crystalline ZrO2 stones
- 1 Large FLAWLESS & COLORLESS crystalline ZrO2 stone
- 8 CERTIFIED Azure Blue crystalline ZrO2 stones
- 1 CERTIFIED Obsidian Black crystalline ZrO2 stone
And when these beautiful parts are expertly brought together, “The Evil Eye Protection Ring”, the ring that you can wear everyday, will derive its power from the Universe itself!
The Obsidian Black Crystalline “center of the eye” will forever “look out” into the world on your behalf – ready to protect you from negative influence and energy at all times…. All while the Azure Blue crystalline stones, the traditional color of good karma, will form positive energy… leading to a physical and mental clarity as clear as a cloud free blue sky!
Go ahead and order your fully adjustable “Evil Eye Protection Ring” today. Try it on, feel its power, and if for any reason you want to return it, that’s perfectly OK, because as always, you are fully protected by 100% no questions asked money back guarantee!
- Material: Crystal, Copper
- Size: Adjustable
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.