Crystal Pyramid Reiki Healing Pendulum
Select Your Quantity:
If you have difficulties dealing with emotional pain, negative energy, or you need to balance your 7 chakra, this Crystal Pyramid Reiki Healing Pendulum might have the right answers for you. This pendulum clock will help you overcome obstacles on your path and find answers to difficult life questions.
Bring harmony and strength into your life
This 7 chakra pendulum is carefully crafted from natural stones. By fusing the properties of 2 energy elements, this pendulum creates a unique reiki charged crystal that helps the owner in many ways:
- Crystal Pyramid: one of the most important elements comprising the jewel, it is used to strengthen the central stones in crystals, amplify your intentions, and create harmonic vibrations around the Reiki healing pendulum.
- Hexagonal Prism: connected to the base of the pyramid, the hexagonal prism has the ability to open one’s heart and mind to guidance and higher healing.
How to use the Crystal Pyramid Reiki Healing Pendulum
While crystal pyramid healing dates back at least 6,000 years, where it was first used by ancient Sumerians, the power of the natural stones in this crystal pendulum is just as useful and relevant in today’s world. This simple pendulum works by identifying and dissipating negative energy. It induces calm and centers intuition and helps people heal their 7 chakra.
For maximizing its effects, the Reiki healing pendulum needs to be washed of all impurities and charged with Reiki symbols. Upon charging and programming, the pendulum clock can be used to answer questions, balance your emotional state, clear negative energy, and heal your chakras.
Balance your 7 chakra with this crystal pendulum!
- Material: Clear Crystal, Copper
- Pyramid Size: approx. 6.2 x 4.1 x 2.2 cm / 2.4 x 1.6 x 0.9 inches
- Chain Length: approx. 27 cm / 10.6 inches
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.