This truly magnificent ring is a statement piece. It is a piece that is a once in a lifetime purchase that is special enough to be passed down from one generation to the next. It is the ultimate gift for you, or for a very, very important person in your life.
Individually handcrafted from Solid Sterling Silver and Pure .925 Karat gold by a small team of master jewelers, this fully adjustable ring wraps its “silver branch” around one finger, and spans to the next! And sitting atop this sterling silver perch, sit two “Little Birds of The Night” layered with Pure .925 Gold!
The designer of this breathtaking piece was inspired by the Steven Crane poem, Little Birds of The Night... “LITTLE birds of the night… Aye, they have much to tell… Perching there in rows… Blinking at me with their serious eyes… Recounting of flowers they have seen and loved… Of meadows and groves of the distance… And pale sands at the foot of the sea… And breezes that fly in the leaves. They are vast in experience… These little birds that come in the night.”
It is from this splendid work that this magnificent ring was born – and now you have the chance to own one… to own a very special piece of fine jewelry.
Of course, this stunning piece is absolutely and 100% guaranteed to be:
- Made From 5.36 grams of Solid Sterling Silver
- Individually Hallmarked S925 (.925 Sterling)
- Adorned With Pure .925 Gold
- Crafted By A Small Team of Master Jewelers
- Fully Adjustable To Your Ring Size
- Even More Beautiful In Person
So please, go ahead and treat yourself or the person you care about most to this truly once in a lifetime ring. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed – or your money back!
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Size: Adjustable
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.