Throughout Eastern religions, Western religions, and all philosophies, The Tree of Life is revered as a sacred symbol of positive energy, good luck, good health, the future, and new beginnings. For as a tree grows, it blooms anew each year, starting again… and with that new growth, the tree bears the seeds that contain its very essence, creating a new life at its feet… and ensuring its immorality.
From the moment the artist sits down at his bench until the last of the “seven chakra gemstone leaves” is set – this tree of life pendant is handcrafted with great reverence, and with these sacred thoughts in mind.
When you place this 5.5cm pendant, with matching 45cm link chain around your neck, the energy from the seven-chakra gemstones will immediately begin to balance your mind and body by unblocking your energy centers - your chakras!
The Lapis, Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Green Aventurine, Citrine, Red Agate, Redstone will emit energy in an expanding spiral. This spinning of energy will open all of your chakras, including:
- Your Root Chakra (Red Color)
- Your Sacral Chakra (Orange Color)
- Your Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow Color)
- Your Heart Chakra (Green Color)
- Your Throat Chakra (Blue Color)
- Your Third Eye Chakra (Indigo Color)
- Your Crown Chakra (Violet Color)
And when these chakras are opened – you will experience a real physical, mental, and emotional, balance, regeneration and healing. We promise.
Perfect for either a man or a woman, this very special piece is the perfect gift for someone you care about – even if that someone is you!
- Tree of Life Pendant: Length*Width: 5 x 5 cm / 1.9 x 1.9 inches
- Stone Material Details: Red Jasper, Carnelian, Citrine, Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, and Clear Quartz
- Chain Material Details: Copper Alloy
- Color: as shown in pictures
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.