HOW TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE?
Follow the method below to find your ring size:
- Cut out a strip of paper that is long enough to fit around your finger
- Wrap the piece of paper around the knuckle of your finger until it fits snugly (picture 1)
- Draw a line to mark where the 2 pieces of paper are meeting (picture 2)
- Use a ruler to measure the piece of paper up to the pencil mark (picture 3)
- Consult the size conversion chart below to determine your ring size
|Inside Circumference (mm)||Inside Circumference (inches)||British & Australian Sizes||US & Canada Sizes|