Beautifully crafted from from 20 Hand Polished Blue Eagle Eye Quartz “Mala Beads”, one Pure Thai Silver “Guru Bead””, and a truly stunning Pure Thai Silver “Sacred Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Wheel”, this very special bracelet will bring you happiness, peace, joy and calm – and is a true heirloom piece to be passed down through the generations.
With deep roots in Tibetan Buddhism, spiritual seekers and Buddhist Monks have used Mala Bracelets for thousands of years as a way to clear the mind, body, and soul, through meditation.
The stunning Blue Malas (round beads) on this bracelet have been crafted from genuine, natural, Pure Eagle Eye Quartz… a stunning gemstone named after the powerful and courageous Eagle who has the ability to avoid danger by seeing far into the distance! Their soothing color and smooth feel will reduce stress, induce calm and ease anxiety. But these malas are just one part of this wonderful piece…
The single Pure Thai Silver “Guru Bead” shines like a rising sun, representing a new spiritual and emotional beginning each and every day… and is a reminder of the power and motives for sitting for meditation.
But it is the Pure Thai Silver “Sacred Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Wheel”, inscribed with the Ancient Buddhist Mantra, “Om Mani Padme Hum” that is the highlight of this truly incredible bracelet.
According to the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, quietly spinning the prayer wheel, has the same wonderful effect on the mind and body, as saying mantras aloud! When you spin the wheel of your bracelet, remember and think about the meaning of the six syllables contained in “Om Mani Padme Hum”:
- “Om, symbolizes the practitioner's impure body, speech, and mind; it also symbolizes the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha"
- “Mani, meaning jewel, symbolizes the factors of method: The altruistic intention to become enlightened, with compassion, and love."
- “Padme, meaning lotus, symbolizes wisdom"
- “Hum, indicates invisibility, because purity must be achieved by an indivisible unity of method and wisdom
- "Thus the six syllables, “Om Mani Padme Hum”, mean that you are “traveling” and practicing a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, so you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha".
By wearing this most Sacred bracelet, and by spinning the prayer wheel, you will be able to repel negative forces that attempt to enter your life, overcome negative forces that are in your life now, and be enlightened as your life and mind are filled with total and complete happiness, peace, joy and calm!
- Stone Type: Blue Eagle Eye Stone
- Bracelet Size: Adjustable, see Sizing & Care for sizing guide
- Tibetan Totem Material: Thai Silver (30%), White Copper
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.