Feng Shui Golden Frog
Select Your Quantity:
The Frog, for thousands of years, has been a symbol of good luck and fortune throughout the world… and this golden necklace adorned with faceted light catching crystals, is the perfect way to capture that luck and fortune… all for yourself!
When you place this special piece around your neck, you will be wearing a piece of lucky history that dates back to Ancient Rome in 753BC… where the Nobel Class wore jewelry made with images of ”Good Fortune Frogs” because they were known to bring good luck.
But this beautiful necklace, crafted by a team of highly skilled artisans and gem setters, also draws its design and inspiration from cultures of the Far East… Wrapped into this “Lucky Golden Frog Crystal Necklace” is the knowledge that:
- The Japanese word for frog is “ Kaeru”, meaning, “return”… and when traveling it is good luck to wear or carry a frog amulet – as it guarantees a safe journey and safe return.
- Chinese culture reveres the frog as a powerful symbol of prosperity, wealth, friendship and abundance. Legend says that the frog, associated with the lunar yin, will bring wealth because it lives near water… and water, like money, is essential for life.
- The Ancient Egyptians thought so highly in the lucky power of the frog, that they used frog shaped amulets during childbirth to ensure an easy delivery and a healthy baby!
This beautiful necklace embodies the history, power and lore, from Ancient Rome, Japan, China, and Egypt! By wearing this special piece from its black cord chain with a lobster claw clasp, you really will blanket your life with good luck, good fortune, prosperity, and more. We promise!
- Golden Frog Pendant: Length*Width: 45 x 50 mm / 1.8 x 1.9 inches
- Material Details: Zinc Alloy
- Color: as shown in pictures
Necklace Size Guide:
Bracelet Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then add an extra 2.5cm/1inch to the measurement for a more comfortable fit.
Ring Size Guide:
You can use a measuring tape or a strip of paper (no more than 2.5cm/1 inch wide). Mark the overlap point then use this Chart to find out your ring size.
- Jewelry Care: To keep your metal jewelry shining for longer, avoid direct contact with water or chemicals (lotions, chlorine from pools...). Clean it with a soft cloth.
- Crystal Care: Natural stones are fragile, avoid direct contact with hard surfaces, and clean your charms with a soft cloth.
Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouse in the world. We proudly offer free shipping worldwide for all our customers. Please expect about 15 business days for the delivery.